- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/add-to-cart-ajax-for-hello-elementor
An addon for WooCommerce compatible theme “Hello Elementor”, a plain-vanilla & lightweight theme for Elementor page builder.
Hello Elementor / Mini Cart
Product Configurator for WooCommerce / Mini Cart
This WordPress plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This WordPress plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this WordPress plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There will now be a Split icon in the to WooCommerce order overview page within the order actions.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Cart Ajax for Hello Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WC refresh fragments implemented instead of creating fragments manually. 05/08/2022 [Thanks Filipe Russane]
- Add to cart is not displaying in mini cart, your script is not working. 05/02/2022
- Add to cart buttons will not work for out of stock items. 13/01/2022
- Mini cart open icon and close icon related click event revised. 03/10/2021
- Product Configurator for WooCommerce – compatibility added. 28/09/2021
- Improvements regarding totals in mini cart. 27/09/2021
- Initial commit. 27/09/2021 [Thanks to tomdimond/discoversalkan]