- Feature page by selecting individual pages.
- Allows multiple widgets each featuring a different page.
- Use the page title or enter your own title for each widget.
- Option to show featured image.
- Uses page content with content character limit options
- Option for “show more” text
- Option to select the desired image size
- Option to set image alignment in the widget.
Arbitrary section 1
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable the Widget through the Appearance –> Widgets tab.
- Edit the widget Settings in your widget Administration Panel.
- Can I request a feature?
Yes, please do so on the WordPress support forum for the plugin. I will consider it and if I feel it is worth adding, I will schedule it for a future release.
- How can I use shortcode or template tag?
It is coming with our nest release
- Can i use it anywhere else apart from the sidebar
Yes you only need to register widget areas in function.php file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Featured Page Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Featured Page Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.