This plugin provides a feature to generate the Alt, Title, Caption, and Description of the images dynamically. You can enable or disable the feature to auto-generate a caption and description from the backend.
For any Feedback and Queries please contact at email@example.com
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
1. Log in and navigate to _Plugins → Add New.
2. Type “Auto Image Description Generator” into the Search and hit Enter.
3. Locate the Auto Image Description Generator plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
4. Once installed, click the Activate link.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the Auto Image Description Generator plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate Auto Image Description Generator in the list and click the Activate link.
We can disable it from the plugin settings, Just choose Disable caption to yes.
How we can control automatic description generation?
We can disable it from the plugin settings, Just choose Disable description to yes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Image Description Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Second Stable Release
First Stable Release