Blogtal Trackback is a wordpress plugin that sends trackback to www.blogtal.com. It is enhanced version of my old Default Trackback. Unlike Default Trackback, Blogtal Trackback will send trackback to www.blogtal.com only.
- Send trackback to www.blogtal.com when a post status is changed from “any” to “publish”.
- Configure the trackback URL under WordPress’s admin setting page.
- Default setting for sending trackback (to send trackback by default or not each time publish a post).
- Option to override default setting above at edit/new post page.
- Download and unzip to a temporary folder.
- Upload all the files to your wordpress’ plugin directory so that you end up with
wp-content/plugins/blogtal-trackbacks/blogtal-trackbacks.phpin your blog filesystem.
- Activate the plugin called ‘Blogtal Trackbacks’.
After you have installed and activated the plugin, you will need to key in the secret URL at the Blogtal Trackback setting page. You can find the Blogtal Trackback setting page under “Settings -> Blogtal Trackback”.
- Can I use this plugin to send trackback to other websites
No. This is a plugin for Blog Portal. In order to send trackback to Blog Portal, you will need to be a member of Blog Portal and register your blog(s) in Blog Portal. Registration is free.
- How can I get the secret URL for Blogtal Trackback
You must be a Blog Portal member. To get your secret URL from Blog Portal, login into www.blogtal.com. Click on the “Trackback Link” link under the Member Area menu. You will find the secret URL for the registered blog.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blogtal Trackback” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blogtal Trackback” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.