Checkpay’s payment gateway enables Canadian local merchants to accept Alipay and WeChat Pay on their eCommerce platforms, collecting Canadian dollars ($) from users who pay in Chinese RMB (￥).
Why choose Checkpay?
Checkpay Technologies Ltd. (Checkpay) is an authorized payment service provider based in North America, serving international cross-border businesses across different industries. It supports a full range of WeChat Pay and Alipay Online and Offline solutions and services.
Checkpay is a professional payment processor certified by Alipay and WeChat. Checkpay ensures you to have a safe and secure payment solution and aims to provide you seamless experience. We constantly work on improving our cooperation with international acquirers, allowing you to access more alternative payment methods and increase sales revenue.
Checkpay values each customer and is eager to address each of your concerns immediately. Please do not hesitate to contact usif we could be any of your help regarding registration, integration, account setup, technical questions and more.
More information is available on Checkpay Website.
Features and Benefits
- One plugin integrates WeChat Pay and Alipay. Merchants can enable WeChat Pay and/or Alipay.
- Supports pay through scanning QR Code.
- Accepts full and partial refunds.
Where should I check the payment order status?
- Login the Checkpay Merchant Dashboard with your Login ID and password.
- On WooCommerce Order Details, find the checkpay_order_id.
- On Checkpay Merchant Dashboard, search the Platform Order Id you found on WooCommerce Order Details and check the order status.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Checkpay – WeChat Pay & Alipay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Checkpay – WeChat Pay & Alipay for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Checkpay – WeChat Pay & Alipay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first release