The Comment Approval Notification plugin will send an email to the comment author when you approve their comment. The email sent is fully customizable, with shortcodes, through a settings page.
Please note that this plugin has only been tested with PHP 5.2.x.
A full list of available shortcodes is available here.
To install this plugin, please follow these instructions:
- Download and extract the ZIP archive.
- In your WordPress administrative panel, go to Plugins, scroll down to Comment Approval Notification and click Activate to the right of it.
- Customize the email sent under Settings > Comment Approval Notification. A full list of available shortcodes is available here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Approval Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Approval Notification” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Stop using shortcode API (shortcodes are still available, don’t worry)
- Fix PHP warning
- Add WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Remove [comment_date_gmt] and [post_date_gmt]
- Use date_format option on [comment_date] and [post_date] and only show the date
- Add [comment_time] and [post_time] formatted with time_format option
- Initial release