Enables the WordPress admin or user to create an email account and/or ftp account on their cpanel from their WordPress site.
- Upload the
cpanel_opsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Set its permission (roles).
- Enter the cpanel information in the Cpanel settings page under settings section.
- Go to widgets and drag and drop it to the sidebar widget
- Currently supported operations:
- Create new ftp account.
- Create new email account.
* The plugin provides a widget that when enabled provides access to the add ftp account page and the add email account page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cpanel Operations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cpanel Operations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release