Custom CSS for WordPress Plugin allows you to add custom CSS to your WordPress Website. By using this plugin you can easily override Theme or Plugin CSS.
- Easy to Use
- Line Numbers indicatated for each CSS lines
- Find Option using (ctrl+F)
How to add Custom CSS?
- Go to Appearance Menu > Select Custom CSS Sub Menu.
- Enter your Custom CSS here.
- Click on “Save Custom CSS” Button. That’s it!
If you need any help. You can add ticket in Support section. Suggestions will be welcomed.
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Upload ‘custom-css-wp’ to your ‘~/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I override Inline CSS?
– You should use “!important” to override inline css.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release!