This plugin contains a rating module. Add a rating to a post. You can set multiple ratings to one post. The ratingform in front will be include inside the commentform.
Add [averageRating] inside your post as short-code to show the average.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload the
dd Ratingdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate and set a rating inside a post.
See the forum how to add it to custom post types. Notice the rating will be injected inside the default post- & comment template. If you’re using a third party theme, I hope for you they added the hooks to the templates!
Do you have ideas, questions or issues with DD-Roles? Please leave a message in the support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DD Rating” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix: crossbrowser box-sizing
- Buy me a beer or more!
- Bugfix: select issue allow
- Cleanup code
- Add only the rating column
- Set titles correct
- Bugfix: remove ‘hoi’ console.log
- Bugfix: lost data when switching between replies forms.
- Set the average total stars
- Make star view more precisely
- Bugfix: lost data when doing quick edit
- Add rates to pages
- Shortcode can be [averageRating] to get the average of the post/page or [averageRating id =’117′] to get it by id.
- Add rich snippets
- Solved CSS/JS loading issues tnx for support to froid
- Made hidden input of jsonbox instead of textarea
- Solved visibility of not allowed ratings
- Update readme.txt
- Changed some titles
- Add screenshots and header-image
- Add plugin live