The most economical and effortless way to monetize your content
We have made it very easy and cost-effective for you to monetize digital content and services. The Dropp Pay Per Use WordPress plugin from Dropp enables creators to accept payments and ensure that only paying customers can view the purchased content. Dropp provides a single click, no signup required experience to readers and viewers.
The plugin and Dropp services are free to install. No monthly fees, no subscription fees, no hidden fees. Only low transaction fee. Visit Dropp for full details on the fees.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
- 10 X cheaper than a credit card. Traditional credit card transaction fees range from 40 to 50 cents on a $1 transaction. With Dropp, you will incur only 5 cents in Dropp fees. Visit our website at Dropp Merchants for full details on our fee structure.
- Restrict access to purchased content. Our digital wallet ensures the paid content is restricted to only the reader or viewer who paid for the content.
- Reach a much wider audience with Pay Per Use. For consumers registering and signing up for content constitute a significant friction area and the primary reason for shopping cart abandonment. Dropp eliminates registration. Consumers can make single-click purchases without the need to sign up.
- No code set up. No code, no user roles or group setup required and no pro account to upgrade to.
- No external dependencies. The plugin does not depend on any third-party services or plugins. No payment gateway integration required.
SIMPLE AND EASY SETUP
Monetize in minutes with just a few clicks. In three quick steps, you will be ready to accept payments. The Dropp Pay Per Use plugin comes with quick start options and defaults for many settings and is ready to use out-of-the-box with a few inputs from you. Just link it to your Dropp account by providing your Dropp Account ID, click 2 buttons, and you are ready to accept payments – it is that simple! Try it out yourself. It also offers full flexibility for you to configure the widget and its look and feel to your liking.
SINGLE CLICK PAYMENTS
Your readers can purchase content in a single click from the post listing page. They can also purchase content from the post or page itself. The plugin clearly marks the content that is available for purchase. The reader can click and make a payment. The reader will be able to view the content immediately after the payment is processed.
Dropp is a micropayment platform specifically built to enable small value payments for the digital market. Small value payments using credit cards are expensive with hefty fees for transactions under $10. Dropp fees are low so that you can take payments at any price point.
The Dropp platform offers ultimate security to the consumers where they don’t have to share their credentials, name or their payment details to the website taking payments and the website operator does not have to accept any liability for processing payments.
To learn more about Dropp and the various benefit it offers, visit https://dropp.cc
Installation is quick, simple and free.
Install from the WordPress plugin directory (Search for “Dropp Pay Per Use”) or manually upload the plugin zip file.
After you install and activate the plugin, from the left navigation menu, go to the ‘Welcome & Quick Start’ screen. Follow instructions on-screen and provide your Dropp account ID. If you don’t have an account with Dropp, you can sign up for free at https://merchant.portal.dropp.cc/register
You can later configure and further customize the plugin.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Step by step, video instructions are available here: Dropp Docs
You can also enable ‘test mode’ to simulate test payments before you start accepting real payments. Instructions are available in the plugin settings screen as well as in the Dropp Docs.
SUPPORT AND SENDING LOGS TO DROPP
Contact Dropp support via https://dropp.cc if you need help.
If you need to send logs to Dropp:
– You can download logs by clicking the Download button in the Logs screen
– Review the contents of the downloaded log file. If you are okay sharing the log file, email it to Dropp.
– Email the logs to Dropp ONLY WHEN asked by a Dropp support person to the email address they provide, and always email ONLY to a dropp.cc email address.
Also remember that Dropp will never ask for your private key information or login credentials. Don’t share this with anyone.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dropp Pay Per Use” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Release of Dropp micropayment enabled pay per use solution.