Are you looking for a simple why to display odds on your website and make some money on the side? FA Sport Odds is a widget with a quick signup to our affiliate program so that you can track all you clicks and revenue from your website.
Select a sport and a league inside the widget, for example your can select Soccer -> English Premier League or Tennis -> Wimbledon. We have over 30 different sports in our feed, even e-Sports if that is your target. You can select up to 2 leagues per widget and there is no limit on how many widgets you can display.
List of all sports:
Soccer, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Specials, Handball, Rugby, Golf, Snooker & Pool, Motor Racing, Darts, Cycling, Poker, Speedway, Volleyball, Boxing, Athletics, Cricket, Hockey, Floorball, Futsal, Table Tennis, Bowls, Winter sports, Hurling, Sailing, Water Polo, Beach Volley, Beach Soccer, Badminton, Rugby Union, Trotting, Curling, Summer Olympic, Bandy, Beach Handball, Aussie Rules and Winter Olympic.
In Specials we are adding current events like US Election or Eurovision as an example.
Our Sportbook has recently won awards such as: “Innovation in In-Play Betting” at the EGR Awards for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) and Best Sports Betting Supplier of the Year 2016.
To read more about our affiliate program visit: Finalaffiliates.com
To visit our betting site: Betfinal.com
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for “FA Sport Odds”
- Activate FA Sport Odds from your plugins page.
- Visit “Settings -> FA Sport Odds MyAccount”
- Fill in your details and press “Register new account”, a notification will be sent to our team.
- Wait for approval, normally around few hours.
- Once you have received an email of approval, visit “Appearance -> Widgets” and drag “FA Sport Odds” widget to your sidebar.
- Configure sports and leagues at the top dropdown and select the configuration that suits your traffic best.
- You now have your own betslip active on your website.
- Why do I need to register an account with your affiliate program?
In order for us to track your revenue we need to setup an account for your website.
- Where can I find out more info about your affiliate program?
Visit our website Finalaffiliates.com.
- Which gambling site will I promote?
Betfinal.com is our gambling website, with awards such as “Innovation in In-Play Betting” in the EGR Awards for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) and Best Sports Betting Supplier of the Year 2016. All new registered player have the option to opt-in for welcome bonuses to make your marketing more attractive, these bonuses changes pending on visitors geographic location.
- How is my earnings calculated and how is it paid to me?
You will get up to 45% commission on your referred players game loss, minus 20% administration fees. The money you generate can either be paid to one of your eWallets (Skrill, Paysafecard or Neteller) or via bank transfer. Once you registered your account you will be able to setup your preferred method.
- Can I get a better deal?
All active accounts are up for review after 3 months or by request.
- What if I already have an account?
Press the button “Register with existing account” down below.
- Do you accept all players around the world?
Unfortunately not, at the moment we do not accept players from following countries: Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Spain, Israel, Italy, UK and United States. If this is your target audience this might not be the right channel for you.
- Team names are incorrect!
Visit “Settings -> FA Sport Odds MyAccount” and add the original name and your new name, this works well for league names as well.
Contributors & Developers
“FA Sport Odds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FA Sport Odds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- More sports
- Better cache
- Release version