Faster and Relevance WordPress Search result with low resource consuming
Full list of features:
- Auto Replace WordPress core search feature.
- Low resource consuming when doing search in large database.
- Have Benchmark tools to test the search time.
Other interesting stuff:
- Check out the my other WordPress plugins or web development My Portfolio
- Want to optimize your WordPress blog? Check out the WordPress Optimization Article Guide!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
fwp-searchfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the options panel under the ‘Settings’ menu.
- I always redirected to 404 page when activating this plugin
This rarely happen, but in some cases it is because you have a large database and have lot of posts. It will redirected to 404 page because the PHP execution time is timeout. I suggest you to manually edit the table structure. If you need help contact me at email@example.com .
- No post result found
After installing this plugin allow 30 minutes for MySQL database indexing your post title and post content. In some cases it also no search result found. For this case contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so i can debug it.
- Search result is not relevant
Please allow sometimes for MySQL finish index your post title and post content. It depends to how much posts in your database.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast WordPress Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fast WordPress Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release of the plugin.