Your site can have 100/100 score on Lighthouse or similar, but that’s not going to be enough to capture user attention in a very competitive space.
Remember when YouTube videos used to have very simple thumbnail previews? Those days are over, today every video on YouTube has very well-crafted cover images with text and images, every single video thumbnail wants to be unique.
FLYYER helps you automating the process of generating images for every page of your website. You don’t need to manually create all of yours link previews. Code a template or pick your favorites from the community.
You might need FLYYER if:
- 🏢 You have a medium-to-large company
- 🗄 Your websites has a lot of content and multiple pages
- 🌐 You want users to share links of your website
- ⚡️ More important: you want people to click your links
Some example of companies who may take advantage from their competition if they use FLYYER to create meaningfully link previews:
- News or magazines
- Social networks
- Content aggregators
- Travel agencies
- Software factories
- Agencies and Portafolios
- Financial companies or markets with tons of charts
- … whatever you want! We encourage people to find more usages to this technology
Installing “FLYYER Previews” can be done either by searching for “FLYYER Previews” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What is the plugin template for?
You might not need this service if you have a small business, because you can craft by hand any image preview you may need. However if you have a lot of content, maybe this plugin will suit you. See https://docs.flayyer.com/guides/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FLYYER Previews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update Flyyer company name & fixes
- Upgrade to simplified Flyyer version
- Initial release