Footnote Drawer displays footnotes in the drawer UI.
Use [fnd]sample footnote[/fnd] in your posts and pages.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “Footnote Drawer”.
- Select the “Footnote Drawer” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
I’m waiting for your questions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Footnote Drawer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Footnote Drawer” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Footnote Drawer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix.
- Tested up to WP 6.1.
- Bug fix.
- Changed link tag style.
- Fixed translation issues.
- Added a settings page.
- First Release.