This plugin provides the following features :
- A [fullcalendar] shortcode with custom parameters to be inserted in your pages/posts
- An admin page where you can define a custom HEAD and BODY template for the [fullcalendar] shortcode
- By default FullCalendar 3.4.0 JS+CSS is loaded locally, your can change the version and/or load from cdnjs by setting the HEAD template (WARNING : Setting the HEAD template will remove the default FullCalendar JS+CSS loading)
- A default BODY template to display a Google Calendar (just fill in your API KEY and your Google Calendar ID)
- Download plugin Full Calendar into /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate plugin.
- Visit Google Calendar and create your calendar.
- Configure FullCalendar in the WordPress Setup menu.
- Insert the [fullcalendar] shortcode in your pages/posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FullCalendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FullCalendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.
- Updated to fullcalendar 2.2.2
- Updated to fullcalendar 3.4.0.