This plugin lets you create state regions on top of a Google Map then add a popup box with external links. Currently supports only USA map
- Have unique color for a region
- Ability to add external links to a state
Use [fusion_retailers_map] or place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[fusion_retailers_map]'); ?> in your templates to output the necessary HTML markup for the map.
Got questions or comments?
Visit us at Graphic Fusion Design
- Upload the
fusion-retailersdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [fusion_retailers_map] or place
<?php echo do_shortcode('[fusion_retailers_map]'); ?>in your templates to output the necessary HTML markup for the map.
- Add retailers by clicking on the new ‘Retailers’ menu item in the WordPress admin.
- How do I add retailers to the map?
You add retailers to the map much like you would a post or page in WordPress. Once the plugin is activated, you will get another menu item called ‘Retailers’ in the sidebar. Click here, and add a new retailer. Make sure to select the states you want the retailer to show up in.
- How can I change the colors of the states output to the map?
In wp-admin, go to the ‘Retailers’ menu item and click on ‘Retailer Settings’. Adjust the colors to your liking, and press ‘Submit’
- What if I find a bug or have a suggestion for improvements?
Let us know. You can contact us through our website Graphic Fusion Design
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Maps Retailers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added css fix for map when images have a max-width set.
- First public release