Built by a FFL, for FFL’s. This plugin will synchronize site inventory and automate order fulfillment with multiple firearm distributors.
It was built to support our businesses, and we know it will help yours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing a license key so we can discuss your needs.
- Configure 1-to-many supported distributors and feed products into your WooCommerce website.
- Currently supported distributors for Inventory Feeds: Zanders, Sports South, Lipseys, Chattanooga, Davidsons, 2nd Amendment, RSR
- Fulfillment (via Order Page) and Automated-Fulfillment processes are now available for Lipseys, Zanders, RSR, Sports South, and Chattanooga.
- Fulfillment automation includes monitoring distributors for shipping updates, and notifying both you and your customer.
- This plugin also supports feeding product to Gunbroker, Gun.Deals, WikiArms, and AmmoSeek
- Inventory and Listings are then updated every 20-minutes to ensure quantity and pricing are updated continuously.
- Easily set pricing and listing options, along with configuring the inclusion/exclusion of specific items.
- Keep your customers updated on the order status with configurable email templates
- View a report of all items being listed, including pricing from each distributor, there is also an Excel export.
- Works tightly with the g-FFL Checkout plugin to automatically mark firearms as requiring FFL selection during checkout.
- Integrated Help Videos and Help Center
- Integrated Log files, so you can monitor the status of your inventory synchronization
- Fulfillment Reports
API Subscription Required
While the plugin is free to download and install, it does require you to purchase a license for a personalized API key. We also have a one-time setup fee. The plugin will not be useful without this key. The API key allows the plugin to connect to the required data services, providing the following features:
- Access to a data services we manage that synchronizes distributor product data
- Ability to create fulfillment orders
To purchase a key, visit the g-FFL Cockpit product page:
Please review our Terms and Conditions:
- Search for the plugin in the marketplace
- Click on “Install Now”
- Click on “Activate”
- Click on the “g-FFL Cockpit” link in the admin panel
- Fill in the following information:
- g-FFL Cockpit API Key
- Configure Distributor and Pricing in the “Configuration” Tab
- View the “Product Feed” to validate your configuration and make adjustments as needed.
- Click on “Save Changes”
Why is this plugin better than the alternatives?
- It was built by a FFL, actively used by that FFL. I know what the industry needs, especially those first starting out with smaller budgets.
- The data services are built on state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies hosted on Amazon Web Services. This basically means that downtime will be minimal, and performance will be consistent.
- The plugin has features specifically needed for an FFL business.
Contributors & Developers
“g-FFL Cockpit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- v1.3.7 Fixed minor formatting issue (repeating table header) on Distributor order details view
- v1.3.6 Distributor Orders Listed on the WooCommerce Order Details view, now show SKU’s/UPC’s and the PO associated to the order
- v1.3.4 Minor updates to support adding additional distributors, plus changed message on product admin panel
- v1.3.3 Ship-to-Store Beta, Recategorization of Products on Admin Tab in product view, Gunbroker Order reprocessing capability, Dynamic Schema Loading
- v1.2.24 Update to support product attribute restrictions
- v1.2.23 Schema validation updates
- v1.2.22 Schema validation updates, to allow for negative percentage price adjustments
- v1.2.21 Added a button to send test emails, for refining customer notifications
- v1.2.20 Bug fixes for the last change, so user can set key properly
- v1.2.19 Firefox Bug Resolved, you can now save your config in Firefox
- v1.2.18 New configuration items for update_batch_count and automated_fulfillment in Woo Target
- v1.2.17 Minor Maintenance Updates
- v1.2.16 Fixed JSON schema issue for Sports South credential configuration
- v1.2.15 HPOS Compatibility and Schema validation changes
- v1.2.14 Updated validation schema for fulfillment and product restrictions
- v1.2.13 Style Sheet tweaks, JSON Schema updates
- v1.2.12 Added MAP brand exclusion feature
- v1.2.11 Added additional product classes
- v1.2.10 Changed menu icon, modified wording on Zanders Add FFL to hold order process
- v1.2.9 Added Sports South and update Manufacturers List
- v1.2.8 WordPress compliance 6.3, added schema validatiaon updates for configuration
- v1.2.7 Modified Gunbroker configuration requirements
- v1.2.6 Updated manufacturer list
- v1.2.5 Better handling for new setups in loading configuration file from server
- v1.2.4 More minor updates to fulfillment tab
- v1.2.3 Minor updates to fulfillment tab
- v1.2.2 Minor change on fulfillment processing, passing through order source
- v1.2.1 Added some helpers for brand and product class settings in the configuration
- v1.2.0 (Beta) Fulfillment and Automated-Fulfillment now available for (Lipseys. Zanders, RSR, and Chattanooga)
- v1.1.2 (Testing Only) Added Fulfillment Ordering via Order Details View
- v1.0.8 (Testing Only) Added Fulfillment Section to Order Details to view options for Fulfillment
- v1.0.7 Added Help Center
- v1.0.6 Logging tab improvements, and on-demand loaging for products and logs
- v1.0.5 Logging now visible in Log Tab
- v1.0.4 Bug Fixes
- v1.0.2 Added gun.deals RSS Feed Support
- v1.0.1 Added a Load Config Button to reload configuration from database
- v1.0.0 Initial Release of the g-FFL Cockpit Plugin