Generate PDF using Contact Form 7 plugin provides an easier way to download PDF documents, open the PDF document file after the successful form submission.
Here, a user can set the document file (PDF) from the ‘Form Setting’ Page of each Contact form.
When the user fills the form and submits it, the same document will get open in a new tab. Once it gets opened, the user would be able to download it to the local system.
Also, in case an admin does not want any user to open it in-browser, admin can adjust settings and send that particular PDF as an email attachment.
For PDF we have used MPDF library so in admin side it’s support Below HTML and CSS with editor to generate PDF.
Features of Generate PDF using Contact Form 7
- Attach PDF file to the Form Notifications Emails that are sent to the user and/or administrator, from the Admin side.
- In the message, the link of the attached PDF file is displayed, along with Thank You Message of the Form Submission
- Admin can add different PDFs with different Contact Forms and can create multiple forms.
- Admin can create their own PDF with submitted Data in the Form
- Admin can customize your PDF form by adding a logo on the Header and other relevant Form * Fields while sending a Thank You Message to the user.
- Ablity to Update PDF Header/Footer Text.
- Ability to add file option with our PDF attachement in mail.
- We can use Page Break and new content will be move on next pages in PDF.
- For Acceptance Field use particular tag in PDF editor then only it’s showing proper value. Ex. [acceptance-] Start tag as example then you can use any word for tags like [acceptance-terms-condition] OR [acceptance-policy] etc.
- You can set file name from admin also use any form tag instead of file name.
- Add Page number options in admin so you can add Text with PDF page number.
- Ability to set font size of PDF content.
OUR OTHER PLUGINS
- Accept PayPal Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Stripe Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Worldpay Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Elavon Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Qpay payments Using Contact form 7 Pro
- Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Accept Sage Pay Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- User Registration Using Contact Form 7 Pro
- Abandoned Contact Form 7 Pro
- Custom Product Options WooCommerce Pro
Getting Help With WordPress
If you have any questions about this plugin, you can post a thread in our WordPress.org forum. Please search existing threads before opening a new one or feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Our professional impassioned WordPress experts provide profound and customer oriented development of your project within short timeframes.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by ZealousWeb!
- Download the plugin zip file from WordPress.org plugin site to your desktop / PC
- If the file is downloaded as a zip archive, extract the plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online
- Go to the Plugin screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to activate it.
Contributors & Developers
“Generate PDF using Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix – Solved issue and add filter for output content on PDF.
- Fix – Solved XSS script issue.
- Fix – Solved Success Message if multiple form on same page.
- Add – Update MPDF library support in PHP 8.0.x
- Add – Add New option of Font size if PDF Content.
- Fix – Remove Static Text from code and make it dynamic from Header option.
- Add – Add Background Image option in admin side for PDF.
- Fix – We have update PDF generate code and ignore blank Form tag from PDF.
- Add – Add Page number option with admin settings, so you can add Text with Number prefix and suffix in PDF.
- Add – Set file name options like if you want to use Form Tag instead PDF file name.
- Add – Add new Options for Page number settings in PDF Fotter.
- Add – Set Acceotance tag show proper values in PDF. For this Use Proper Tag in PDF editors.
- Add – Add Option of Remove PDF file from Media Library after mail sent. You can ON / OFF it from admin Options.
- Add – Set PDF message body editor resizable.
- Add – Option of Page number and Text.
- Add – Add Option for Changes Text for PDF link with Success Message.
- Fix – Solved Mail 2 attachement issue.
- Add – Add Option for PDF margin Left/Right side.
- Fix – Fix some minor bug and update.
- Addon – Add some more shortcode for send basic values of site into PDF.
- Addon – Add Notification for asking review from all customer from admin.
- Fix – Fix issue of Multiple Upload file attachement with Latest CF7 and Code Optimization.
- Fix – Fix issue of Upload file and make compitible with Latest Contact form 7 5.4.
- Add – Add option for PDF file name in admin side.
- Fix – Solved issue of Attachement conflict of Default CF7 and our PDF with emails.
- Add – Add Pages Break Feature for move content to the next Pages.
- Fix – Fixed Attachment issue with save attachment into Database.
- Fix – Fixed Attachment issue.
- Add – Add New option to Set Logo Size in Generated PDF.
- Fix – Fixed MPDF library Errro with update latest one.
- Add – Add New Feature of setting margin of Create PDF with Data.
- Add – Add Date format features and match with WP general settings.
- Add – Fixed Issue.
- Add – Now plugin support with Contact Form 7 file option with our PDF attachment.
- Fix – Issue fixed regarding tooltip with latest version of WordPress 5.5.
- Fix – Now plugin support in version 5.2 and less then 5.2 of Contact Form 7.
- Add – Set Default Font to FreeSans for PDF file.
- Fix – We have fixed for support Dropdown and Radio button in PDF generate.
- Add – Add New Feature to edit PDF Header/Footer Text.
- Add support Link.
- Release version.