Note: This plugin requires a compatible theme developed by Aubs & Mugg Inc.
Gutenberg blocks is a plugin for creating advanced responsive grid rows, columns, and block grids. This plugin replaces the default Gutenberg Columns block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Grid Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Grid Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: __experimentalUseInnerBlocksProps has been deprecated—now uses useInnerBlocksProps.save()
- Fixed: Use sass:math for division
- Fixed: Now registering blocks via block.json files
- New: Added support for useInnerBlockProps
- New: Automatically open setting panels that have values set
- New: Improved icons to better match existing WordPress icon set
- New: Removed block grid lager setting notice
- Fixed: NumberControl label for attributes
- Added: Column span and column offsets to block grid items
- Added: Now uses block API v2
- Fixed: Added horizontal orientation to InnerBlocks component of row and block grid blocks.
- New: Added centered column variation
- Fixed: 50/50 split column now sets attributes properly
- Plugin submitted to plugin repo