The plugin adds a datetime box to your edit pages to set a republish date to posts, pages, and custom post types.
After you set a republish date the post will we updated at the given time.
The plugins works with posts, pages and custom post types
- Upload the ‘gtuk-republish-posts’ plugin to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The post has not been updated
Make sure you set the correct timezone.
- Can i add the republish date my custom post types
The plugin works with your custom post types out of the box.
Contributors & Developers
“Gtuk republish posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add translation support.
- Add german translation.
- Update tested wordpress versions.
- Initial plugin release.