This is a very simple and useful slider block.
Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider Plugin uses Slick Slider to create sliders from core blocks.
You can convert your blocks to a slider with Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider Plugin. Just add a new Slick Slider Block and start creating your own designs.
Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Kenwheeler Slick Slider
License: The MIT License (MIT),
Source : https://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Slick Slider Slick Slider Block wrapper.
- Slick Slider Item Slick Slider Block item. This is an inner block. Add core blocks in it.
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for “Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider from wordpress.org and make sure the folder us zipped. Then upload via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and search for “slick slider”. The plugin should appear and allow you to it install directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and begin using.
Contributors & Developers
“Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a new contributor
- Responsive settings added
- Successfully tested with WordPress version 6.3
- Removed padding of slider container.
- Error fixed: When calling init twice
- Error fixed: Block validation error
- Error fixed: Adding additional css classes
- Parent block styles changed
- Block error at console fixed
- Child block styles changed
- Block context added
- Initial release