For Site Owners
From any page on the front-end or back-end of your WordPress-powered site, send out an SOS to your webmaster if you run into any trouble.
If you don’t have your own webmaster yet, you might consider acquiring one on the official WordPress jobs board.
For Webmasters/Site Admins/Web Designers/Web Developers
Add this plugin to client sites to automatically get more details and save time on a lot of back and forth.
Let’s Make it Better
This is an experimental idea. Please request improvements!
- Set your preferred to/from emails under Settings > I Need Help!
- Send an SOS directly from any page that you need help on
- The URL of the current page is automatically attached to the email
- Any errors present on the page are automatically attached to the email
- Site and debug info is automatically attached to the email
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“I Need Help!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “I Need Help!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.