This plugin allows you to export and import Gravity Form add-on feeds. If you have multiple feeds setup with Gravity Form add-ons and need to export and import them to different sites or environments, this plugin does the trick.
Requires Gravity Forms.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/import-export-feeds-for-gravity-formsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Import/Export within Gravity Forms
- Choose Export Feeds or Import Feeds
Contributors & Developers
“Import/Export Add-On Feeds for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Import/Export Add-On Feeds for Gravity Forms” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial stable release
- Improved import of feeds by selecting which form to import to (this fixes issues of mismatched form IDs on imports across different environments).
- Added initial support for localization of plugin.
- Fix for localization
- Tested to latest version of WordPress (v5.3.2)
- Improved feed export experience
- Improved feed import experience
- Added support for CRM Perks Salesforce plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/gf-salesforce-crmperks/
- Minor bug fixes
- Tested to latest version of WordPress (v5.4)
- Resolved support issues for Pro version of CRM Perks Salesforce plugin https://www.crmperks.com/plugins/gravity-forms-plugins/gravity-forms-salesforce-plugin/
- Improve Gravity Forms Add-On support
- Updated support for GravityForms+ Salesforce plugins. Thanks to @awarren for the assistance on extending the compatibility!
- Additional improvements to Gravity Forms Add-On support