WordPress Infinite Gallery is the most popular plugin for quickly creating gorgeous mobile-friendly and infinite scrolling galleries.
WordPress Infinite Gallery plugin can be the perfect solution for you if you’re seeking for a user-friendly and feature-rich plugin to add responsive galleries and albums to your website. It’s easy to use yet has a lot of power, allowing you to make everything from simple to complicated photo galleries.Wordpress Infinite Gallery includes a variety of gorgeous layout options, gallery and album views and a number of extensions to expand its capabilities. WordPress WordPress Infinite Gallery is an excellent solution for photography websites and blogs, as well as sites that require large image galleries with simple navigation.
Check out the plugin’s complete feature list below, watch the plugin demo, and give it a try.
- Improved visitor engagement – Images and photos draw attention to websites and make them more interesting. Including images in your posts and pages will increase visitor engagement and maybe increase pageviews.
- Improved SEO – By adding relevant tags and information to your photographs, you may improve your SEO and increase your visibility in Google’s relevant search results.
- Better page navigation – Organized galleries and albums will give your website a more professional appearance, make it easier to explore, and improve the user experience.
- Web design in the 21st century – A well-designed website that generates results must include relevant high-resolution photos displayed in attractive formats.
- Assistance – All of its consumers will receive prompt and effective assistance. We maintain high standards while keeping response times to a minimum.
What’s in it
WordPress Infinite Gallery provide a number of view options to organize your galleries and albums in beautiful views, including Thumbnails, Masonry. You can alter the layouts to meet your own requirements.
UNLIMITED PHOTOS, GALLERIES AND ALBUMS
Sounds great, right? With plugin you can have as many galleries and albums as you want, and stuff them with unlimited number of photos and videos. Kinda unlimited everything.
You can display your media content in a responsive lightbox that comes with 15 slideshow effects (Premium version), supports social sharing (Premium version), full width view option, filmstrip (Premium version), image commenting (Premium version), lightbox autoplay and many more options that make your lightbox look awesome.
UNLIMITED SHORTCODE GENERATOR
The WordPress Infinite Gallery plugin allows you to create unlimited shortcode for every gallery. You can set setting for every shortcode separately.
Please visit our support section if you believe you have discovered a bug in WordPress Infinite Gallery or if you have any problems or questions about the plugin.
Thank you for your interest in Instagram WordPress Infinite Gallery.
Installing via WordPress
Follow the steps below to install WordPress WordPress Infinite Gallery Plugin to your website.
Log-in to your WordPress administrator panel.
Select Plugins page from toolbar menu, click Add New.
Search for WordPress Infinite Gallery in the right-top search bar if you want to download the Free version or click Upload Plugin button > “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the WordPress Infinite Gallery zip file if you are installing the Professional version of WordPress Infinite Gallery.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the WordPress Infinite Gallery. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. This will create a .zip file which can be installed as described below:
Click “Upload & Install” button.
Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
Installing via FTP
Login to your hosting space via an FTP software, e.g. FileZilla.
Unzip the downloaded WordPress Infinite Gallery plugin folder without making any changes to the folder.
Upload the WordPress Infinite Gallery plugin into the following location wp-content>wp-plugins.
Login to the WordPress Administrator Panel.
Activate WordPress Infinite Gallery by going to Plugins and pressing Activate button.
If any problem occurs with installation of WordPress Infinite Gallery, please let us know.
1. How can I add images to the WordPress Infinite Gallery
Adding images to WordPress Infinite Gallery is pretty straight forward. On the left menu select Gallery > Add New Gallery > Add Image to Gallery
The standard gallery is designed for including both regular images, as well as media.
2. I can’t upload more images to galleries. Media uploader keeps loading.
The difficulty could be caused by the big quantity of images in the WordPress Infinite Gallery image uploader’s main directory. If you have a large number of photographs previously uploaded, please attempt to organize them into distinct folders.
3. Is WordPress Infinite Gallery responsive?
The Infinite Gallery plugin for WordPress offers a responsive design and style. It is designed to display all of its views in a pleasing manner regardless of device size.
4. What are the best dimensions to set for WordPress Infinite Gallery Images?
There no recommendation for best dimension, You can use any size of image
5. How do I Publish galleries on pages or posts?
Just copy the shortcode and pase anywhere of your website.
6. Media uploader keeps loading. Why can’t I upload more images to galleries.
The difficulty could be caused by the big quantity of images in the WordPress Infinite Gallery image uploader’s main directory. If you have a large number of photos previously uploaded, please attempt to organize them into distinct folders.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Infinite Gallery – Infinite Scrolling Image Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version.