This Simple Plugin will add an Inquiry form for a Post or page. Site Administrator will be allowed to customize this inquiry form as he/she wants to show it to site visitors.
The plugin will support both short code and php code for adding the inquiry form in to your wordpress site.
short code – [inquiry_form]
php code – [?php if (function_exists(‘inquiry_form’)) echo inquiry_form();?]
author’s website : http://www.mclanka.com/
- Unzip the inquiry-form-to-posts-or-pages.zip file.
- Upload the ‘inquiry-form-to-posts-or-pages’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings => Manage Post or Page Inquiry form
- For adding the inquiry form just add the below php code in your single.php template or page template. This will also support your custom page templates.
[?php if (function_exists(‘inquiry_form’)) echo inquiry_form();?]
Add the below short code for your post from your administrative panel.
- You are done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inquiry form to posts or pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors