Write once, publish everywhere.
Share up to 30 times per month for free with Jetpack Social, and upgrade to share as many times as you want!
Grow your following by sharing your content with Jetpack Social!
It’s important to publish on both your website & social media in order to reach your whole audience. If you only publish on social media, you’re missing up to 60% of adults on a daily basis. Jetpack Social makes it easy to automatically share your site’s posts on popular social media channels such as Facebook and Tumblr. Increase your audience by engaging your site’s viewers & your social followers.
Manage all channels from a single hub to save time
Don’t have the time to keep up with social media? Jetpack Social pushes your site’s posts and products to all your social media channels in one place, with just a few clicks.
Set it and forget it!
Jetpack Social has scheduling tools that allow you to set your posts to publish at the time and day that works for your plan. Schedule your posts in advance so you’re not chained to your desk and publish at the time of day your fans are most engaged on social media.
Social Image Generator
With the Jetpack Social Advanced plan, you can have engaging imagery created automatically using the Social Image Generator feature. You can overlay custom text onto your images and choose from a variety of styles to increase engagement on your social posts. Most importantly, you’ll save time by doing it all within the WordPress editor.
Organic Content Sharing
Boost your social media engagement with Jetpack Social’s Organic Content Sharing feature. Research indicates that manually published posts receive 50% more interaction compared to shared links. Our feature allows you to select custom images, videos, and text to share your blog posts as native social media content, enhancing engagement and saving you time. This feature is available with the Jetpack Social Advanced plan only.
The first option is to install Jetpack Social from within your WP Admin.
- To begin, click on the Plugins link in the left hand sidebar, then click Add New.
- Search for Jetpack Social. The latest version will be in the search results. Click the Install Now button.
- Next, click the Activate button. After activating, you can navigate to “Jetpack → Social” in your admin area.
Alternatively, install Jetpack Social via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions.
With 💚 by Jetpack
This is just the start!
We are working hard to bring more features and improvements to Jetpack Social. Let us know your thoughts and ideas!
From your site’s WP Admin:
- Navigate to Jetpack → Social.
- Click on the Manage Connections button.
- Click Connect next to the social network you want to connect to.
- Log in to that social network site and authorize the connection.
You can connect to any of the following networks:
- Facebook Pages
- Instagram Business
After you add a new connection, you have the option to make the connection ‘global’, meaning it can also be used by any other user on your site who has the ability to publish posts.
To make the connection available to all users, check the box labeled “Connection available to all administrators, editors, and authors”.
You can post to Facebook, Instagram Business, Tumblr, Mastodon and Linkedin. We are working hard to increase our social share integrations.
To configure the Publicize options when writing a new post, click the green Jetpack icon at top right of the edit sidebar.
You’ll then see the Publicize options under the Share this post section, where you can toggle social media connections, connect new services, and write a custom message to be used when your post is shared.
The easiest way is to use the Custom Message option in the publishing options box prior to publishing your post.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack Social” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
4.0.0 – 2024-01-18
- Changed dismissed notices endpoint to be a core endpoint
- Social: Changed the illustration on the admin page
- Social: Refactored storing of feature options to use core functions
- Split PublicizeForm component into smaller ones
- Updated Jetpack Social activation landing page
- Updated package dependencies. [#34559] [#34815]
- Updated the design for Quick Share buttons and fixed its a11y
- Fixed a bug with the initial state script
- Fixed Jetpack Social scheduled post messaging