Jobify is a lightweight & easy to use job board plugin that works with any theme — simple to setup and robust in features. Includes a powerful developer API that integrates with other sites like GitHub Jobs, Indeed, USAJOBS, Careerjet and more.
Jobify is fully-featured and highly configurable. Here’s just a few of the highlights:
- Monetize your site with the Indeed Publisher Program & Careerjet
- Optional job post type allows you to host your own job postings
- Customizable widget that displays the latest jobs postings from GitHub Jobs, Indeed, USAJOBS & more
- Geolocation support to display targeted job postings
- Developer API allows additional job portals, theme & plugin integration
- Shortcodes to easy add jobs to any post, page or widget
In addition, Jobify features:
For more information and developer usage, see benmarshall.me/jobify.
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Want regular updates? Follow me on Twitter or visit my blog.
- Upload the
jobifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jobify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jobify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4.4 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issue with geolocation setting
1.4.3 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issues with geolocation refreshing
1.4.2 (November 10, 2016)
- Fixed issue with shortcode not displaying jobs
1.4.1 (October 31, 2016)
- Updated readme
- Misc. minor updates
- Improved geolocation support
1.4.0 (October 31, 2016)
requirementsattribute to job network API
- Added Careerjet API
- Fixed issue with Indeed publisher key
1.3.8 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Fixed non-secure image call
1.3.7 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Translation fix
1.3.6 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Added English (US) translation
1.3.5 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Added internationalization
1.3.4 (Oct. 25, 2016)
- Fix PHP errors
- Added Indeed publisher tracking script
- Updated the
- Fixed bug widget
- Fixed bug with geolocation
- Added ability to add custom job shortcodes
- Updated documentation
- Updated array sent to
- Added the
- Updated readme file & assets
jobify_addAPIfunction to allow themes and plugins to add additional job APIs.
- Added support for Indeed.
- Added support for USAJOBS.
- Enabled Network site support.
- Updated readme file.
- Initial release.