Google Direction adds Google Maps feature to your website. The simple yet intuitive interface allows to insert a map anywhere on your post or page, in less than a minute.
The powerful short code offers friendly producere.
This is as simple as:
Google Direction Features
- Add a map by adding attributes directly to the short code
- Useful when you want to use a map at a single place only
- Supports single location
- Create and save several maps short codes
- Supports multiple locations
- Just pass the Address using ‘address’ attribute to the short code
- No more mess of several attributes
- Multiple Map Locations on a page
- Driving Content for Each route
- Full Street Address (address)
- Well structured Design
- Download plugin zip file to your computer and extract in a folder
kento-google-directionfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does Google Direction require a Google Maps API Key?
Absolutely no Google Maps API Key is required. Just install and use the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Direction” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Direction” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release