Komito Analytics is a free, open-source enhancement for the most popular web analytics software.
Unlocks the power of digital analytics with additional insights about visitor’s behavior such as:
- Social interaction tracking
- Form submissions
- Tracking pageviews by users logged in to social networks
- CTA links clicks
- Downloads and outbound links
- Video and audio events
- Scroll and print events
- Tracking pageviews with blocked ads
For further information and instructions please see the Komito Analytics integration page.
If you would prefer to do things manually then follow these instructions:
- Upload the
komito-analytics.phpfile to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Komito Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Komito Analytics” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Komito Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for Google Analytics 4.
- Added user preferred color scheme tracking.
- Added support for Yandex Metrica.
- Added tracking error pages
- Added sending heartbeat event
- Changed defaults to ‘0’ for Facebook events.
- Updated menu icon
- Small improvements for translators
- First release
- Added ad blockers tracking
- Initial release
- Initial translations