Lana Single Sign On is an OAuth 2.0 client, which was primarily created for the Lana Passport OAuth 2.0 server plugin.
- WordPress at least 4.0
- PHP at least 5.6
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/lana-ssodirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How to use it
Settings > Lana SSO, you need to configure the OAuth server you want to use for login.
Do you have questions or issues with Lana Single Sign On?
Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lana Single Sign On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- add LANA_SSO_CLIENT_ID and LANA_SSO_CLIENT_SECRET constants
- add toastr for notifications
- bugfix error handling
- bugfix sso uri, use home_url() instead of site_url()
- fix text domain typo
- reformat code
- bugfix sso uri in settings page
- rename user_roles to roles due to WordPress core compatibility
- Added Lana Single Sign On