Add a search box to the admin nav that allows you to more easily find that menu item you can’t see at a glance.
- Quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- Keyboard navigation friendly (hit
/to focus the search field, use the
downkeys to select the menu item you’re after, hit the
enterkey to go to the selected menu item)
- Customizable border and highlight colours.
- Upload the
live-admin-nav-filterfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- You should now see a search box below the
collapse menubutton in the admin menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Admin Navigation Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Live Admin Navigation Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fixes
- Initial Release