LyricWiki is a free site which is a source where
anyone can go to get reliable lyrics for any song from any artist without being hammered by invasive ads.
This plugin provides a widget to place a search box right on the sidebar of your WordPress site so
that your readers can utilize the LyricWiki site and find their favorite lyrics from your blog!
Title – As with most widgets you can provide a title to display above the LyricWiki Search
Button Text – You can configure the text of the search button if you like.
Hide Help – Check to hide the small link to help
After downloading the zip file, unzip and follow these few simple steps:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop your LyricWiki Search widgets onto the active sidebars of your choice on the
Presentation -> Sidebar Widgets administration screen
- (Optional)Configure your LyricWiki Search widget and save your changes.
- I love your widget! Can I donate to your cause?
I’d feel terribly ashamed of accepting money for something this easy to slam together. If you like
and use the widget feel free to show your love in these ways:
- Add my site to your blogroll franzone.com
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed
- Subscribe to my Email Updates
- Favorite my blog on Technorati
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lyric Wiki Search Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lyric Wiki Search Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.