Use MTARGET Form Plugin to add MTARGET Form to your WordPress site. You can embed the form inside a post or display it as widget or showing as popup window.
This section describes how to install the plugin and how to using it.
- Install via wordpress plugin page or download as zip then unzip the archive to your wordpress directory
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Acquire MTARGET API Key from Integration menu from MTARGET app.
- Navigate to sub-menu Setting inside MTARGET Form menu, input the API Key to the setting form
- Setup the popup form via menu Popup Setting
- Create your form via menu New Form, then you can embed the form via post compose or via menu Widgets inside Appearance menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MTARGET Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Support styling in form label
- Update the plugin contributors
- Update changelog order (newest on top)
- Plugin now using libraries that provided by wordpress
- Removing loading files/assets remotely
- Updating code writing base on wordpress code guideline & security fix
- Fixing support for wordpress version 4, 5 & 6
- Bugfix error message
- Migrate to mtarget api-v2, no need migration steps from user
- Bugfix typo
- Bugfix warning
- Minor bugfix on submit popup
- First release