Majestic Before After Image is an Elementor addon to show the comparison of two images with a draggable handle. It supports both vertical and horizontal orientation. This is the best before and after image comparison plugin to show the differences between two images by placing them side by side.
Visitors can drag the position of the handle to compare the images. Additionally, it supports handle movement on mouse hover. Furthermore, you can enable the text mode and add custom text like Drag, Vs, Swipe, etc, to make it more meaningful to your visitor.
- Horizontal / Vertical Orientation
- Handle movement control – Swipe or Hover
- Customizable before and after labels
- Labels visibility – On Hover, Always or Never
- Enable / disable overlay
- Default handle offset position
- Multiple handle styles
- Handle types – Arrows or Text
- Image size option
- Typography and color options
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ Plugin Dashboard
- Select ‘majestic-before-after-image.zip’ from your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
- Extract ‘majestic-before-after-image.zip’ to your computer
- Upload the ‘majestic-before-after-image’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugins dashboard
Does the plugin require Elementor?
Yes, this is an addon of the Elementor page builder. so it needs Elementor to be installed and activated to work.
Does this plugin work with all themes?
Yes, it works with all themes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Majestic Before After Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.3 – 13 Sep 2022
- Fix PHP issue
1.0.2 – 30 Sep 2022
- Update dashboard
- Minor bug fixes
1.0.1 – 8 Sep 2022
- Update screenshots
- Minor bug fixes
1.0.0 – 1 Sep 2022
- Initial release