This plugin is used as a counter for the words and letters inside the article or post,
and it also helps you know the time taken to read the article or post.
* It can be controlled by admin
* You count words in all languages in addition to Arabic
* It can be controlled through the settings attached to this plugin
* Built-in WordPress locale codes
* It contains a file that supports the Arabic language
* Help bloggers know the number of words and letters in an article
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘MOKA word-count’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to MOKA word-count > Home in the left-hand menu to start it
Contributors & Developers
“MOKA Word-Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MOKA Word-Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.0 *
- Avery basic version added for moka word count system