Basic utilities for Magic: the Gathering related websites. Use BBC code to display mana symbols, card links, and deck lists within posts and comments.
- [mana]MANA COST[/mana]
- [card]CARD NAME[/card]
- [deck]DECK LIST[/deck]
For more detailed instructions and advanced options, visit https://ieants.cc/wp/mtg-utilities-overview/
- Copy files to /plugins/mtgutil
Configure URL to card database query, such as https://scryfall.com/search?as=grid&order=name&q=!”
Configure URL to card image query, such as http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?type=card&name=
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MTG Utilities” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MTG Utilities” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- (optional) replace mana codes within brackets with mana symbols
- plugin’s admin menu moved to under Settings
- added mana symbols * hybrid phyrexian * tribrid
- mana symbols use png instead of jpg
- update URLs to active domains
- prep plugin for submission to wordpress.org
- added ‘image’ toggle option to card tag : [card image=1]
- added colorless mana: c
- changed old chaos symbol to ‘h’
- added energy counter (mana): e
- autocard_mtg.js updated to 1.58
- fixed decklists in comments
- added mana symbols: i(nfinite), c(haos), p(laneswalk), y, z
- changed old ‘p’ symbol to 2/p and p/2
- shortcode applied to comments (optional)
- autocard_mtg script to display card on mouseover
- card, deck, mana shortcodes