Automatically generated Woocommerce category menu. You can use menu with shortcode.
Any questions and suggestions send to: e-mail or Telegram
- Dynamically made menu with your Woocommerce categories
- Some parameters to change results
- Images for categories from admin page
- Mobile friendly
- Just a few requests to the database
- Translation ready (Russian by default)
- Beta brands menu
- Woocommerce 5 or higher
- Upload NBTech Woomenu to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the Plugin via the plugins menu
- Copy shortcode from admin page “NBTech Woomenu” anywhere you want
Which Shortcode should I use?
Shortcode is – [NBTECH_WOOMENU]
For that moment it is possible with your theme additional CSS or with creating of child theme and styling with style.css of the child theme.
And the third way is to style menu with NBTech Woomenu plugin’s CSS file, but it will be overwritten with the next update.
You can change settings of the menu with parameters. You can find all available parameters on WordPress admin console -> NBTech Woomenu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NBTech Woomenu – Automated menu for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“NBTech Woomenu – Automated menu for Woocommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “NBTech Woomenu – Automated menu for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Some layout styling fixes for large amount of categories
- Style fix to avoid large layout shifts in some cases
- Plugin admin page visial and usability improvements
- Quick fix of images
- Now “brands” menu also hides empty items by default and uses shortcode parameter “hide_empty”
- Added domain path
- Some code cleaning
- Core: First public version