This plugin is relying on a 3rd party as a service i.e. GT Metrix, Pagespeed Insights.
We provide you both third party performance reports in single plugin.
how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Check Admin Menu-> PerformanceChecker
- In Performance Checker, Two option will be there first one is GT-Metrix and second is Pagespeed Insights.
- Just Click on option as per your Requirements.
- Why check performance speed?
To speed up your site and best user experience.
- How to Check Performance Speed?
Just click on GT-Metrix or Pagespeed Insight respectively as per your requirements.
Contributors & Developers
“Performance Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Performance Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Version.
- GT-Metrix and PageSpeed Insights Includes to check performance report.