* 1.5 – Allows all users who are logged in to see all Private posts
* show_private_posts() is now a widget
* Merged with Partial Private Post (See below)
This plugin is a full featured private post management interface. It allows you to manage all private post’s publishing status via the “Manage” admin menu. It also provides the function “show_private_posts()” which can be used on the main page to list recent private posts (This can be used as either a function call or a widget). It uses the option ‘posts_per_page’ to determine how many recent private posts to display.
- Upload privatepost.php to your ‘wordpress/wp-content/plugins’
- Enable the plugin in your admin section
- Go to ‘Options > PrivatePost’ and select the category which contains your “Private Posts” (Optional)
- Set your “Private” indicator (Can be txt or image)
- Set your Private RSS feed (This is updated anytime a post is made public). Make sure it is writable by your server.
- Add it to your sidebar
That’s it you’re done!
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PrivatePost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PrivatePost” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.