Quizzin lets you create quizzes with any number of questions in it. Each question can have many answers – in which one should be marked as the correct answer.
You can add the quiz in a post by including the html comment [QUIZZIN 1] in the post. Here 1 is the ID of the quiz to be included.
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Quizzin’ plugin
- Go to the Quizzes Management page(Tools > Manage Quiz) to create or edit the quiz.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quizzin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quizzin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Beta release made.
- Shows answers at end with marked right and wrong answers
- Uses wpframe
- Added the explanation field for each question
- WordPress 2.7 Compatibility
- WordPress 2.8 Compatibility
- Bugfixes in the Admin forms interface.
- Bugfixed the permissions issue in WP 2.8.1
- Uses new version of wpframe
- Fixed editor/upload bug.
- Fixed bug that showed a permission error in WAMP servers
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [QUIZZIN 1] in your posts/pages.