Shopwarden makes sure that your WooCommerce store is fully operational and you’re not losing out on orders. With a broad range of checks we make sure that every aspect of your shop is working correctly. We monitor your uptime, use robots to monitor all your important flows like the checkout, make sure your plugins are up-to-date & secure and more.
This plugin allows Shopwarden to hook into your WooCommerce installation to monitor your plugins, make sure our test orders don’t show up in your order list and gather metrics.
Shopwarden has a free plan so everybody can get some peace of mind. Our $29 Pro plan will allow you to fully and extensivly monitor every aspect of your store. Check out the full details here.
After you link your Shopwarden account with this plugin, the following data will be shared:
– WordPress installation general info & plugin list
– Order metadata (no personal data)
– Product names & images (to select a product for checkout testing)
Contributors & Developers
“Shopwarden – Automated WooCommerce monitoring & testing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.4 (15 january 2023)
- Add method to delete test orders when cronjobs are disabled
1.0.3 (29 october 2022)
- Disable custom webhook topics for test orders
1.0.2 (24 august 2022)
- Extend order sync with more meta data to allow better monitoring (no personal data is transfered)
1.0.1 (4 june 2022)
- Make sure test orders with physical products skip ‘processing’ state
- Improve PHP8 compatibility
1.0.0 (12 march 2022)