The Smooth Back To Top button with Scroll Progress Indicator will allow your visitors to easily scroll back to the top of the page.
It’s a lightweight and fully customizable plugin that gives you lots of features such as:
- Button shows when the user scrolls down the page.
- Scroll back to top with smooth animation.
- Ready to use without any setup.
- Scroll progress indicator.
- Change scroll duration.
- Change button offset.
- Unlimited colors option.
- Icon fonts choose option.
- Button position (left, right)
- Button Auto hide.
- Button Enable/Disable
- Progress Enable/Disable
- Custom size for button and icon.
- Custom CSS area.
- Show/Hide on small devices.
- Support on admin panel.
- Compatible with all WordPress themes.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Retina display support.
- Translation ready.
- Lightweight and fast.
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Smooth Back To Top Button
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
- Download the plugin by clicking on the red button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Smooth Back To Top Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors