Set your SpamAssassin preferences from your WordPress user profile.
This code is released under the GPL v2, see license.txt for details.
- Configure SpamAssassin to use SQL (see https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL)
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the sa-prefs folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
- Configure the plugin options under settings.
- Login to WordPress and go to your profile page, update the options at the bottom.
The user preferences are not show up
Make sure you have configured your sa_prefs table correctly and set your user field preference as well.
Can I select a different database then the WordPress database?
Yes, use the database.table notation in the settings page.
Can I select a different SQL server then the one WordPress uses?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SpamAssassin Preferences” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SpamAssassin Preferences” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Release date: October 3, 2014
- No changes other than an offical 1.0 release.
- Release date: July 10, 2014
- Initial release.