The Speed Checker plugin helps you get your WordPress website page and post scores for both mobile and desktop. This plugin uses the Google PageSpeed Insights API to get results.
get your complete website performance report from here
- Log in to your WordPress Admin page, which is often located at http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- Click the \”Add New\” button on the Plugins screen after navigating there.
- Locate the Insights from Google PageSpeed zip file by clicking on the \”Upload\” link at the top of the page.
- After the installation is complete, upload the file and click \”Activate Plugin.\”
- Congrats; move on to configuration; the installation is finished.
Contributors & Developers
“Speed-Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors