This plugin enables your users to sign-in with their Google/Yahoo/Facebook and
other social identities. Our key design point is simplicity, you can get your
site up in literally under 60 seconds, and there is no 3rd party sites to
visit or configure.
Our service is completely free for low traffic sites. If your site grows in
the future, we also offer advanced features for a moderate price,
such as the following:
- Extended profile attribute capturing
- Pre-built integration, with email marketing, and content management systems
- Programmable integration, with various language support
- Full identity management suite, with user, role, and permissions management
We believe our implementation, focusing on simplicity, is superior to others
in the same space. But we are still new and would appreciate your
feedback. Please feel free to comment/rate us here on WordPress, or
write us for whatever issues you encounter at email@example.com
- Copy the
ssidirectory and its contents to your
- Activate the ssi plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up Widget Name and Widget Key in /settings/Ssi plugin section. There is a button there to have it created for you automatically, or you can come to our main web site to look it up: http://ssi.sumilux.com/ssi/, if you had created it previously.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Sign-In” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
improved user login function
Changed method of authentification.
Fixed bug with api keys
Fixed some bugs
Quick app settings from admin
Link to settings
Fixed problem with incorrect user login
New icons mode
New login mode
First stable release.