Taggbox widget is a UGC platform & social media aggregator that helps you create and embed engaging social media feeds, Instagram feed, Twitter feed, Facebook feed and more on the website.
You can also curate and embed reviews from Google, Yelp, Airbnb, & Facebook on websites. Taggbox widget comes with creative customizations, content filtering, real-time updates, and much more.
Visit Taggbox for more information
= Spotlight features =
- Gather content (also UGC) from over 15+ social media and digital platforms
- Customize your feeds with beautiful themes, fonts, layouts, designs, styles, colors, and much more
- (Automatic) Content moderation for your feed to maintain premium content quality
- Make your social content Shoppable with product tagging feature
- Real-time automatic content updates from social media & digital platforms
- Fast and responsive plugin
- Add custom posts & even modify feeds with custom CSS
- Easy integration with no complex structure or expertise requirement
- In-built analytics to measure the performance of your feeds
- Create photo galleries or video galleries without any hassle
- Active customer support and assistance
=Embed Video Feeds=
Create engaging and interesting video feeds using content from platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc.
How To Get A Shortcode
- Register or Log in to the Taggbox Widget plugin.
- Once you log in, you will see your existing feeds or else you can start with creating your feeds by clicking on the +Create Widget button
- To copy your Shortcode, just click on the “Copy” button under any of your created feeds
- Embed it on the page or post where you want to display the feed(s)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Taggbox Widget
- Method 1 – Install the Taggbox Widget plugin from WordPress and activate it on your website.
Method 2 – Download the Taggbox plugin zip files, unzip the files, and then upload it to your WordPress website in the /wp-includes/plugins directory or directly upload it in the plugin section and click on the active button to activate the plugin.
Once you have added the plugin using any of the aforementioned methods. Then you should go to the Taggbox widget plugin and copy the shortcode & embed it on your website where you want to display it.
How To Use Taggbox Widget Plugin
What Is Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin?
It is a dedicated Taggbox widget plugin for the wordpress users that has been designed and created to make it easier to embed social media feeds on the wordpress website.
You need to access the plugin then log in/register for Taggbox account. There you can follow the step-wise on-boarding process to create your social media feed.
Does The Plugin Require Separate Registration?
No. You just need to register once. You can do it through the plugin or directly through the website as well.
Do I Need Seperate Subscription For Plugin?
No. You don’t need to buy different subscription for accessing the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taggbox Widget: Social Media Aggregator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Improved Performance