Covering on-page SEO checks: page-by-page
This plugin is designed to better optimise your website’s on-page SEO, page-by-page. Allowing them to rank better in search engines organically.
SEO checks this plugin can perform
- Checks to see if meta robots are blocking the page
- Checks for a meta title and description
- Checks for the correct usage of heading tags
- Checks for accessible images
- Checks for responsive design
- Checks for inline CSS
- Checks for Google Analytics
- Checks for a favicon
- Checks for SSL
- Checks for HTTPS redirection
- Checks for WWW redirection
- Checks for secure links
- Checks for broken links
- Checks for redirected links
- Checks for correct usage of article tags
- Checks for Schema markup
For information about each of these points, please be sure to read our technical SEO cheat sheet.
After installing this plugin, you can start to check for all the on-page SEO faults your pages or posts may be having.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SEO Checker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.