Template Widget for Beaver Builder by Beaver Addons.
You can display a Beaver Builder saved module or row or layout in sidebars, footer or any other area using the widget. For example, subscribe form, call to action buttons, contact form, promotional banners, stylish links, testimonials, social icons etc.
How this works?
- Create a template using Beaver Builder.
- Drag the “Beaver Builder Template” widget to the widget area in backend or Customizer.
- Select the template and save the widget.
- Saved module
- Saved row
- Saved layout
Install Template Widget for Beaver Builder either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
Activate the plugin.
- What’s the requirement for using Template Widget for Beaver Builder?
You need Beaver Builder Pro or Agency plugin active for Template Widget.
- Do I need coding experience to use Template Widget for Beaver Builder?
Not at all! All you need to know about Beaver Builder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Template Widget for Beaver Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – February 18, 2017
- Added multisite support
1.0.0 – January 9, 2017
- Initial Release