The Prospect Farmer plugin was developed to make extremely easy to insert forms to capture prospects in your pages and posts.
- Create “form shortcodes” easily and use them within WordPress posts and pages
- Use any name for the created form shortcode (ex:
- Visual editor for adding The Prospect Farmer script.
- Global tinyMCE button available in the editing toolbar for inserting created shortcodes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
- Can disable the shortcode, showing it to admins.
An example usage
- Create a form in the The Prospect Farmer App.
- Paste the script code in the box given and save it.
[tpf:yourformname]in your posts and pages.
- The form will shown in the posts and pages where you use it.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to the “The Prospect Farmer” admin page. Admin page is under the “Settings” menu.
- Enter a shortcode name.
- Paste the form script code in it.
- Then use the shortcode
[tpf name="name of the shortcode"]in your post. ex: If “myform” is the shortcode name, then just use
[tpf name=myform]in your posts. You can use the The Prospect Farmer button on the Visual Editor too.
I’ve created a shortcode, how to use it?
For example, consider you made a shortcode “myform”. Then you should use the shortcode
[tpf name=myform] in your post.
How to temporarily disable a shortcode?
Just check the “Temporarily disable this shortcode” in the shortcode admin page to disable it.
Note: When you disable a shortcode, the shortcode will not be executed in the page.
Contributors & Developers
“The Prospect Farmer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Prospect Farmer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested to be compatible with WordPress 4.4.1
- Change the format of the shortcode from [tpf: shortcodename] to [tpf name=shortcodename] to be compatible with the new versions of WordPress
- Initial Version.