You can press CTRL+S in ANY browser to save the work you’re working with, including posts and pages.
- Saves your current work by pressing CTRL+S
- Works in all browsers (thanks Binny V A)
- No jQuery
- Made in Sweden
This plugin is VERY easy to install!
- Upload the directory “the-saver” and it’s content to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this plugin work in all browsers?
Yes it does!
- Can it harm my computer?
No, it cannot.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Saver” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Saver” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor update
- Brainstormed the idea in the Swedish WordPress Group
- Converted the idea into code
- First publish in the directory